tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Albert James" <aja...@sdyn.com>
Subject Re: jdk1.2 and Interrupted system call
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 03:50:18 GMT

Hi Dav,

I had this problem when I tried to run Tomcat with Redhat Linux 5.2 and JDK
1.2P2 (or was it 1.2P4).  When I upgraded to 6.2 and JDK1.2.2 Tomcat ran fine.
(Unfortunately 1.2.2 wasn't happy under RH 5.2, I believe because of the
glibc...didn't have time to debug it)

Kind Regards,
Albert.

Dav Coleman <dav@danger-island.com> on 07/10/2000 11:49:43 PM