tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dorchain Marc <m.dorch...@syborg.de>
Subject Re: tomcat 3.2 and Cocoon
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2000 11:59:41 GMT
Some days ago I tried to move from Tomcat 3.1 and Cocoon 1.7.4 on Windows NT
to Tomcat 3.2 and I had a similar problem that everything worked fine, but
with Tomcat 3.2, all *.xml files showed up as plain text and they were not
processed by Cocoon.

Unfortunatelly I did not solve the problem until now and so I have to stay
at 3.1 for the moment.

Marc