tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Distributed Example WEB.XML Crashes JVM 1.2.2
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:28:33 GMT
Hola Gerry:

You can try to put the contents of this elements that need to be Literal
text without the mess of escaping , you can use this:

<description>
<![CDATA[
	Whatever text you need &&&&
	with whatever sign and without escape!!!!! <<<>>>
	(NOTE:whites-spaces are conserved as is)
]]>
</description>

Hope this helps

Saludos ,