tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Pre-Compilation!!!!URGENT
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:10:29 GMT
You are using a old version ( not too old but this is corrected in the
last week ) that generates and incorrect web.xml, look at the straneous
i that canbe found at thi end of xml declaration...., perhaps this not a
problem but correct it if it's needed or go to latest beta..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega