tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: NT Service dies on logout?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:02:05 GMT
You can in the interim try to install as In-Process as described in this
doc:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/etc/in-process
-howto.html?rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

by Gal, this has nothing to do with the JDK bug as the service
controller is IIS, that is not affected by the JDK bug i think, give it
a whirl,

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega