tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mack <>
Subject RE: Weird Java plugin & Tomcat problem
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:43:32 GMT
Hi Loren

Your problem is, that you specified
"" in your CODE parameter in
the OBJECT tag.
Just use "" without ".class".

Is it ok for the plugin to prepend el/sharperimage/applets (a shortcut to
the application directory on the server)?

The server side error (in tomcat.log):

Error reading request Connection reset by peer: Connection reset by peer.

This process works fine on my development machine even though the server is
on another machine (maybe it's picking up a local file?).

I've attached the .jsp file.

View raw message