tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mack <cm...@spcie.de>
Subject RE: Weird Java plugin & Tomcat problem
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:43:32 GMT
Hi Loren

Your problem is, that you specified
"os.gui.si.schedule.ScheduleUpdateJApplet.class" in your CODE parameter in
the OBJECT tag.
Just use "os.gui.si.schedule.ScheduleUpdateJApplet" without ".class".

Tschau
Christian

teJApplet/clas
s.class

Is it ok for the plugin to prepend el/sharperimage/applets (a shortcut to
the application directory on the server)?

The server side error (in tomcat.log):

Error reading request Connection reset by peer: Connection reset by peer.

This process works fine on my development machine even though the server is
on another machine (maybe it's picking up a local file?).

I've attached the .jsp file.

 <<ScheduleUpdateJApplet.jsp>>