tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ed Yu <e...@asgnet.psc.sc.edu>
Subject RE: Database Connectivity, JDBC2 and Tomcat
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:07:21 GMT
It actually works! I have to admit that the application I'm working on is
not the regular type application which does not require much authentication.
One of the design of my app is to keep track of which database user is
logged on and the app will not have such a huge number of client request as
regular web app will.