tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven.S...@savillemail.com
Subject Re: Re[2]: Tomcat "Sudden Death"
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 06:59:47 GMT

I imagine it is, but I'm not sure.

I've been wondering whether it could be some random process writing a stop
command (by coincidence) to the ajp12 port. When given the shutdown signal,
Tomcat does a System.exit(0) without logging anything.

Steve.

joseph@figtree.com.sg on 29/07/2000 07:23:40

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org; Please respond to
      joseph@figtree.com.sg