tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Johan Dahlström <johan.dahlst...@RKS.SE>
Subject RE: Please help: Loading...
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:46:42 GMT

Thank you!
I'll try that. I was hoping to get around fiddeling with paths... when
deploying at several sites, paths are always a pain in the xxx... I think
that the loading using getClass().getResourceAsStream()  depends on the
classloader that intially loaded the class, and since the Tomcat-team has
written their own classloder, this affects getClass().getResourceAsStream()
somehow... But then it might just be magic as well ;)

Regards
Johan D