tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kai Müller ...@mediadom.de>
Subject Tomcat+Apache: java.io.IOException:Stream broken
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:51:52 GMT
Hi everybody! I'm new to the list with the following problem:

I'm trying to run Tomcat 3.1 / Tomcat 3.2 beta 2 with Apache 1.3.12 on a
Apple PowerBook with Linux 2.2.14.
As Stand-alone (localhost:8080) it works, but when I try to run it with
on port 8007 (http://localhost:8007/) the following error occurs:

java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:386)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:134)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
(the same with Tomcat 3.2b2)

In both cases I downloaded the source jakarta-tomcat.tar.gz from
jakarta.apache.org/downloads/sourceindex.html, built the mod_jserv.so
with the command (see the userguide)

apxs -c -o mod_jserv.so *.c

and put it into the Apache libexecdir. I modified the tomcat.conf and
httpd.conf.

(I use the JDK 1.2.2 for PPC from www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html.)

What is wrong? Maybe someone can help me. Thank you very much in
advance,

Kai Mueller