tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fedor Karpelevitch <fedor.karpelevi...@home.com>
Subject Same old problem with modern compile.
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:46:17 GMT
Hi!

I've seen this problem discussed here a number of times and this time
I've hit it myself. I could not find any previous postings on this so
please help me.
The problem is that while building sample web app ant says that it
performs the modern compile but does not create any class files. I tried
both Ant 1.1 release and the latest nightly on both JDK 1.2.2 and 1.3
with same result. This is on WinNT if this matters. How do I work around
this? Any help is appreciated and sorry for the repeated post.

Thanks.

WBR, Fedor.