tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <Jason.P...@dssonline.com.au>
Subject Re: Generation of tomcat-apache.conf incorrect?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:57:06 GMT
I found the problem:

    /src/share/org/apache/tomcat/task/ApacheConfig.java

Has "/webapps" hardcoded.

Can someone clarify that this is expected functionality.  Can't I
realistically
have a different docBase?

At least I am not banging my head against a wall anymore, I know that
this is a
"feature" of the auto generation of the conf file.

Thanks
Jason
--
Jason Pell
Senior Analyst/Programmer

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.