tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <>
Subject Re: Generation of tomcat-apache.conf incorrect?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:57:06 GMT
I found the problem:

Has "/webapps" hardcoded.

Can someone clarify that this is expected functionality.  Can't I
have a different docBase?

At least I am not banging my head against a wall anymore, I know that
this is a
"feature" of the auto generation of the conf file.

Jason Pell
Senior Analyst/Programmer
Deakin Software Services Pty Ltd
12 Gheringhap St, Geelong Victoria 3220 Australia
Phone: 03 5227 8858 International: +61 3 5227 8858
Fax: 03 5227 8907 International: +61 3 5227 8907
Customer Support Hotline: 1800 620 497

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.

View raw message