tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danno Ferrin <shem...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: finding bean when .jsp in subdir
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:56:44 GMT
Using the default package (I.E. when classes appear in WEB-INF/classes)
is greatly discouraged.  Try putting the beans in a separate package
such as "package foo" and then use the import page directive to get the
bean classes imported.  You can still leave them in the default package,
but you will need to import each bean by name.  (IE <%@ page
import="bean1,bean2,bean3"%>