tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Linzer <jlin...@alabanza.com>
Subject Re: IllegalStateException
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:36:41 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if this will help you or not but I also got this error and it turned out to be
a problem with my
Beans. I had a bean getmsg and when I changed it to getMsg (capital M instead of lower case
m) it worked. A hint
I had was (I am running under Linux RH 6.1) that I have a seperate window open where I go
to for shutting down
and starting up Tomcat and there were more errors there and one said java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
TestBean:
method getMsg()Ljava/lang/String; not found.

Good luck,
Jeremy