tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ruby <st...@rubysolutions.com>
Subject Re: problem with Isapi Redirector - Tomcat-IIS
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:08:14 GMT

I had this problem also, after following the instructions exactly.

I commented out all lines relating to ajp13, and load balancer
(since I"m not using that)

what is serving ajp13?  according to tomcat server.xml there is
only ajp12

I found the problem by using the full logging with the isapi plug
if you problem is not the same, then you should probably turn on
logging and see where it chokes.