tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Kumar.T" <rameshku...@india.adventnet.com>
Subject Re: New Servlet Configuration Question
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:00:02 GMT
hi,
 if u have the servlet in a package just use the package name also
something like
and one more thing  from which directory do u start u'r application

<FORM METHOD="GET"
ACTION=path+"servlet/com..test.ProductSearchServlet">
where the  path must be the relative path
say for example you have a directory structure like this
test directory

|--html
|--servlets

--classes
 and you invoke from html directory then the path will be "../"
hope this helps
bye
Ramesh