tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Kumar.T" <rameshku...@india.adventnet.com>
Subject Re: Pre-Compilation!!!!URGENT
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:52:38 GMT
hi,
what happens when i load the jsp page is that the java file is generated in the
scratch directory ,
and tries to compile instead of  calling the servlet(which was generated from
the jsp pages using jspc  , i have also compiled the servlets in the
WEB-INF/classes directory)  and searches for  javac to compile
since i am bundling with jre i cannot use it.

What i think the problem is that instead of mapping the jsp filenames to the
servlet name it goes to  compile the jsp pages .

bye
Ramesh