tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ruby <st...@rubysolutions.com>
Subject ISAPI plug and redirect (302)
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:38:43 GMT

Whenever I try to do a redirect from within my servlet
using tomcat as the http daemon it works fine, but if
I do a redirect from within a servelt (and set the return
code to 302). Using IIS for http it messes all up.

Sometimes I get only the page I started at, sometimes
it redirects, but most often I get all or part of
the original page, then someting like

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0 Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000
19:25:03 GMT Connection: close Content-Type:text/html
Servlet-Engine:Tomcat Web Server/3.2 beta 2 (JSP 1.1; Servlet 2.2; Java
1.2; Windows NT 4.0 x86; java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.)

Then the page Im redirecting too.

Is there anyway to do a prroper redirect within tomcat
when using the isapi plug?

Is this a known issue or should I be redirecting differently?

Thanks

Using
NT sp3, Sun Java 1.2.2, IIS4 Tomcat 3.2 b2