tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danno Ferrin <shem...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Pre-Compilation!!!!URGENT
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:16:13 GMT
Could you please send the results of the -webinc option?  I do not have
enough information to ascertain if this is an error in the JspC or not.
Also what do you mean by "file did not work," it is vague and there are
many possible situations, a) the JSP page is being compiled and the
servlet is not being called, b) an error page is produced (send the
page)  c) the servlet fails (send log info).

Remember one of the fundamental theorems of using Tech Support: The more
precise the information is the more likely you are to get a useful
answer or get the problem escalated.

--Danno