tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danno Ferrin <shem...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: jsp -> class infinite loop
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:32:27 GMT
It's a bug in the production release of Solaria Java 1.2.2.  Not sure
what the version that works (I think it was 1.2.1 or some earlier 1.2.2
production release) but you are not the first person to post that error,
and the error was determined to be a bug in the implementation of the
1.2.2 JVM.

--Danno