tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ronald Warner" <cs...@mail.dlsu.edu.ph>
Subject still failing the test
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 06:00:23 GMT
I have placed all my jakarta-related files in the /usr/local/src/
directory, i.e.,

jakarta-tomcat.tar.gz

jakarta-ant-20000608.src.zip

Java API for XML Parsing 1.0.1

Sun JDK 1.3

When I run build.sh, it creates files in the following directory:
/usr/local/src/jakarta/build/tomcat diretory.

	To do the test I go to that directory and enter in:

bin/tomcat.sh ant -buildfile conf/test-tomcat.xml

However, I get the following error:

-----------

Guessing TOMCAT_HOME from tomcat.sh to bin/..

Setting TOMCAT_HOME to bin/..

Buildfile: conf/test-tomcat.xml

BUILD CONFIG ERROR

conf/test-tomcat.xml:1: Unexpected attribute "init"

I have also added the following line in the tomcat.sh:

TOMCAT_HOME=/usr/local/src/jakarta/build/tomcat

When I set my browser to the server:8080, I see the page.

What should I do to succeed in the test?

Thanks in advance.