tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ravindra Wankar <rwan...@iname.com>
Subject Re: Servlet output HTML and cannot find CSS files, help!
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:35:18 GMT

Here is what I have in my resulting HTML.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../css/base.css">

Notice the ".." which looks for the directory "css" in the appdirectory
(where WEB-INF etc exist) and under that is the base.cc file

I guess that since the servlet is accessed as
http://localhost/examples/servlet/ABC (The .. maps to the app directory,
in this case the examples directory)

Hope that helps...

-- Ravi.