tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jog dial <postmas...@bill.co.uk>
Subject Re: jdbc support..
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 09:11:51 GMT
Thanks!  Luis and Rob, I've got some pointers
to start with.. As I've gotten this far without purchasing
any software... I'm going to try and crack the
free one first.  I could have bought chillisoft a week
ago.. and probably come out even in money on the
time I've spent getting tomcat etc running, but it
wouldn't be half the fun...

Cheers and thanks again,

BIll