tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Glunde <tglu...@pcf-software.de>
Subject Re: 3.2 beta status update
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 08:14:14 GMT
Hello Anders,

I have already shared this code in the mailing lists of tomcat. But what do you
mean with all the time.
This Interceptor works without cookies, but not with a client disabling the
cookies within a session.

But indeed you have just to ensure, that with and without the cookies there is
the sessionid in the URL. For this you have to change the code for encodeURL in
HttpServletResponseFacade() to put it always at the end of the url.

Hope this helps,

Torsten Glunde