tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bill Dossett <postmas...@bill.co.uk>
Subject Re: jdbc support..
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 06:02:41 GMT
Hi Rob, Thanks...  I'm not sure that what I am trying to do
can be done then.   I need to access an MS SQL database
using JDBC from a Linux Apache platform...   in the past,
  when coding perl, I used the sybase client libraries
and sybperl... these aren't java of course.  So, I need a
jar file from Microsoft ?... but will that work on Linux?
Or a jar file from Sybase would do it as well I guess.?
I havne't run into anyone that has done this yet anyway...

Thanks
Bill