tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Praveen Tyagi <praveen.ty...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Setup help.
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 17:47:35 GMT
In your code,
- request.GetParameter("name")
is incorrect as it should be request.getParameter("name"). Also, for
- myBean.Contact
most probably, Contact is no variable in myBean. I have no clue what myBean looks like, but
it surely doesnt contain Contact.

- praveen

Jason Leach wrote:

> hi,
>
> I need a bit of help getting my bean to work with Tomcat. I am pretty sure it`s just
a lack of understanding of the document sturcture in Jakarta, and a lack of Docs I have found
walking me through the proces.

> For the time being, I am using Windows NT 4 (untill I decide on a version of Linux (freebsd
at the moment)).  I have put tomcat in D:\tomcat, and believe I have the paths set up OK.
 I just don`t know how to tell tomcat where by test bean
> `myBean.Contact` is located.  I assume I need to write an entry for the web.xml, but
have failed in all my vaiations.