tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maurizio Calcara <m.calc...@cgsgroup.it>
Subject Re: HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 15:32:52 GMT
    Hi Ed,
thank's for your help.
Yes, I use  "ajp12"  inside the "tomcat-apache.conf" file,  that I have
copied into the /etc/http/conf dir. I have modified inside this
configuration file only the path to the   mod_jserv.so (in the file
generated by tomcat there was "libexec/mod_jserv.so", I have the modules
inside the "modules" dir.  "/etc/httpd/modules", as a standard RedHat
6.1 installation), by writing "modules/mod_jserv.so" instead
"libexec/mod_jserv.so".

No errors appear during the startup phase. When I type into the Netscape
location box "http://localhost:8007" the error "HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM:
..." appears on the console.
Where is the mistake?
Have you copied the mod_jserv.so into the /etc/httpd/modules (that is a
link /usr/lib/apache/) dir ?

Maurizio

--

dr. Maurizio Calcara