tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Müller <sascha.muel...@fh-koeln.de>
Subject Help Needed for Tomcat-Classpath
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 09:32:48 GMT
Hello
Has anyone setup successfully Tomcat 3.1 on IBM jdk1.1.8 and Cocoon
1.7.4 (maybe on AIX)? I have got the following problems: (I think they
are classpath problems)

If i put the Cocoon-related jars into my cocoon/WEB-INF/lib dir, cocoon
works good for non XSP-Pages. If i try to access an XSP-Page i got this
error-message:
  java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method normalize()V not
found

If i put them into the TOMCAT_HOME/lib directory (i renamed some jars to
get the right order in my classpath) i get this error on the
fist time i access a cocoon page:
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Unimplemented interface method
at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.createStylesheetRoot(Compiled
Code)

And the next time:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/StylesheetRoot at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.createStylesheetRoot(Compiled Code)

Please can anybody give me a hint, how to get Cocoon to work.
Thanks

Sascha