tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Theunis W de Jongh <theunis.de.jo...@epiuse.com>
Subject Status code 207 gives error with servlet
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2000 20:32:48 GMT

Hi

I am running a servlet, and I get the following error :

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key sc.207
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java,
Compiled
Code)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java,
Compiled
Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.StringManager.getString(StringManager.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ResponseImpl.getMessage(ResponseImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpResponseAdapter.endHeaders(HttpResponseAdapter.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.sendHeaders(BufferedServletOutputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.reallyFlush(BufferedServletOutputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.close(BufferedServletOutputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
        at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.close(OutputStreamWriter.java,
Compiled
Code)
        at java.io.PrintWriter.close(PrintWriter.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ResponseImpl.finish(ResponseImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)

I am new to Tomcat, and would like to know what could possibly be
wrong here ?

I am setting the status to "207" in the servlet response header, this
has to have something to do with the sc.207, I am just not sure what.

The servlet finishes its execution fine, and then this message is
given.

Any pointers appreciated.
Thanks,
Theunis de Jongh