tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ratz, Peter" <Peter.R...@coc-ag.de>
Subject AW: Tomcat and Sun J2EE
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:12:38 GMT
Hello Pae,

thanks for your response.
I attached a simple example.
I have the same problem with it as with
my complex EJB. It throws the same exception.

Thanks

Peter

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pae Choi [mailto:paechoi@earthlink.net]
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Juli 2000 13:48
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Tomcat and Sun J2EE

Peter,

Now I have better understanding. By just looking at the error messages
it is not easy to determine the cause of problem. If you provide the
source code for Servlet, 3 EJB files(HOME, Remote Object, and its
Iterface), I will test and see how it comes out. Please make them short
and trim the Business Logic portion in your code. So, no one is going
to after for us. :-)

Pae

7