tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Warnken, Jens" <>
Subject AW: Properties File URGENT!!!!
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:44:01 GMT
Hi John,

you did the right thing, getting the InputStream through

By this, you only have to put the file in the folder, where
the class resides. So, yes, you have to put it in the WEB-INF\classes\...
folder, just in the same folder, where the class is, that reads the
property-file. The INI_FILENAME than just says ''. You dont't
have to put any path-info in the INI_FILENAME.

Hope this helps. Greetings,

Jens Warnken