tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Warnken, Jens" <Jens.Warn...@IZB-SOFT.de>
Subject Cookies not set with response.sendRedirect?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:12:11 GMT
Hi there,

I tried out Tomcat 3.1and code that worked fine with 3.0 does not do any
more what it should. I have a servlet that checks if the browser allows
cookies. The servlet sets a cookie and then sends a redirect to check if the
cookie is set. Does not work anymore with 3.1. Can anybody confirm this
behaviour? I can send code if wanted.

Thanks in advance,

Jens Warnken

-:-:-

Q: Good morning, Mr. Gates. Are you going to be a witness at the trial of
this matter?
Mr. Heiner (witness attorney): Objection.
The Witness: I don't know.
US vs. MS - CIV 98-1232(TPJ) - File-No 1-49005