tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Urzola <aurz...@cecar.edu.co>
Subject Re: Tomcat+Apache: java.io.IOException:Stream broken
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:37:57 GMT
Got same error Apache 1.3.12/Win32 Tomcat 3.1, standalone is Ok

> Hi everybody! I'm new to the list with the following problem:
>
> I'm trying to run Tomcat 3.1 / Tomcat 3.2 beta 2 with Apache 1.3.12
on a
> Apple PowerBook with Linux 2.2.14.
> As Stand-alone (localhost:8080) it works, but when I try to run it
with
> on port 8007 (http://localhost:8007/) the following error occurs:
>

> java.io.IOException: Stream broken
>         at

org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextReques
t(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:386)

>         at

org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConn
ection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:134)

>         at

org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.ja
va:338)

www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html.)