tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sheldon Wosnick" <swosn...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Tomcat 3.2 B2 with VAJava - changes to StopTomcat.java
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:31:49 GMT
Dave,

I am glad you have found the articles useful. FYI you may be referring to
changes required from Tomcat 3.0 which I published in my first article.
However, I updated that article to accomodate changes Tomcat 3.1 Final
Release made and you have properly identified one of the main ones and this
is precisely how the newer versions of Start/StopTomcat were coded up.

You can get to the second article at IBM's VisuaAge Developer Domain at
entitled "Apache Tomcat 3.1 Final Release Servlet and JSP Development with
VisualAge for Java" at:

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/Data/Document2390?OpenDocument&p=1

BTW, I too have been working with 3.2 Beta 2 and those instructions for the
most part for 3.1 Final Release are still applicable.

Regards,
Sheldon