tomcat-users mailing list archives

From D.Yutzy <dyu...@copper.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat benchmarks from orionserver.com, Please comment. Important
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:00:22 GMT
> would be really concerned if Tomcat (or any other particular server) was
> the
> only possible way to run servet/JSP based applications.

I entirely agree!  I've been evaluating the different products to provide
JSP/servlets and have appreciated all of the players in the field.  All
are comparable products and worthy of all the support given in these
forums.

I also looked that the commercial products and medium to small companies
who do NOT have the thousands of dollars to blow on Websphere or WebLogic
are the ones who truelly benefit from the efforts of those involved with
these server products.

Please, if these products have purchasable commercial versions, support
their efforts!