tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Pettis" <depste...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Deployment... CONT
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:23:50 GMT

oh, an dhere is my web.xml file

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.2//EN" "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd">
<web-app>
	<display-name>Vendor Integration Application</display-name>
    <context-param>
    	<param-name>Webmaster</param-name>
        <param-value>webmaster@kforce.com</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <servlet>
    	<servlet-name>order</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>OrderAcknowledgementServlet</servlet-class>
		<servlet-mapping>
        	<servlet-name>order</servlet-name>
            <url-pattern>/vendor/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>