tomcat-users mailing list archives

From D.Yutzy <dyu...@copper.net>
Subject Re: JSP okay but Servlets not found
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:33:09 GMT
I gave up and tried Jrun, reloading worked immediately and without any
fumbling around for the right combination.  That feature alone has me
dumping Tomcat.  Reloading on the fly after compile was a BIG reason over
using DLL's.

On 7/13/2000, 10:32:00 AM, Mason Jones <mason@clipshow.com> wrote regarding
Re: JSP okay but Servlets not found: