tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David M. Holmes" <david_m_hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache and Tomcat (server.xml and tomcat.conf help needed)
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:07:42 GMT
I do something similar to what you are trying, except
that I have several Apache name-based virtual hosts. I
believe the following will work. I basically have
Apache and Tomcat pointing to the same source
directory and mount a default (path="") context onto
that directory.

# tomcat.conf
AddType text/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache/htdocs"
ApJServDefaultPort 8007
ApJServMount /servlet /root

# server.xml
<Context path="" docBase"/usr/local/apache/htdocs"
debug="0" reloadable="true" ></Context>