tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Angel <chmikean...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [Including tomcaf.conf using Include directive for Apache]
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:59:59 GMT
Do you have more than one lines of include statements at the end of
httpd.conf?  What kinds of error are you getting?  I remember when I first
install tomcat, I couldn't get it to work either.  I later found out that
that's because I had installed JServ on the same machine before.  And I forgot
to comment out the include statement for JServ.  I think what happened was
when Apache started, it was trying to load two copies of
ApacheModuleJServ.dll, which is not allow.

Hope it helps,
Hoi