tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nivedan Nadraj <niveel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat refuse to shutdown?
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:05:17 GMT
hi,

  In the first case were u able to access tomcat ?
Did you see the tomcat home page or some message like
this when you started apache  apache 1.3.12 <win 32>
tomcat 1.0 running... (in the command window).
   Find if it so... check if you were able to start
tomcat with out any exceptions. If there were
exceptions then thre is a problem with startup fix the
startup problem then the shutdown should be smooth.
   nivedan