tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lucas Ludvig" <jojw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Servlet reloading once more
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:02:24 GMT
My servlets don't reload either.  I have to stop and restart Tomcat each
time I change something which is very time consuming.  I do have reloadable
set to true in my Context.  I have been assuming that this feature of Tomcat
just doesn't work.  Am I missing something?

<Context path="/crawler" docBase="webapps/crawler" debug="0"
reloadable="true" > </Context>

Also, I am curious what the 'debug="0"' does.

Thanks,

Luke
WestGroup.com