tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee <g...@edamame.stinky.com>
Subject Re: Unable to shutdown Tomcat with shutdown.sh
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:03:26 GMT
I've implemented a fix to this (just about to check it in).  Turns out
it was assuming the connection was on localhost.

Unfortunately, I can't verify that it works, since I'm running Windows
98 and I don't think it binds exclusively to interfaces the way Unix
does.  (It does work as far as I can test it.)  Please check out the
CVS source and see if it works for you.

 - Alex