tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Stacy <cst...@spacy.Boston.MA.US>
Subject stuck on class loading
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2000 08:41:33 GMT
I have a JSP that loads a bean.
The bean is not in the webapp structure; it's elsewhere on the CLASSPATH.
I want the bean to use the servlet container's AdaptiveClassLoader,
so that the bean can do some reflection on classes in WEB-INF/classes.

Note that I do not want the JSP class loader, nor do I want the loader
that instantiated my bean (because that's the default system one).

Do I need a particular instance of AdaptiveClassLoader, that goes with
my servlet context or something?  Or do I just need to instantiate a
new AdaptiveClassLoader from thin air?  In either case, how do I get
my hands on that?

Thanks!

Chris