tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dan Post <slycer...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat with Apache/Linux
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:40:08 GMT
Hi, I have had a problem getting Tomcat to work
correctly with Apache/Linux.

I have:
  RedHat 6.2
  Apache 1.3.12
  Tomcat 3.1
  JServ 1.1.2

I need to be able to get my web app to work under
several servlet engines without much messing around
with configuration/symlinks.... Is there a way I can
get around creating the webapp .jar/directory and
still use servlets, like in JServ?  If not, what
exactly do I need to do to configure my servlets?  I
can use .jsps with my webapp, but not servlets.  It
can't find them.

Thanks,
 - Daniel

=====
||    Daniel Post, AKA SlycerMan    ||_
||       slycerman@yahoo.com        || \
||   Linux Registered user #85695   || |
|| 'Linux: Don't Fear the Penguins" || |