tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Lee Deliang" <just_dar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Refresh problem!
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 09:43:23 GMT
Hi,

      I wonder if there is any1 out there who had a similar problem and has
solved it. I have a web app that retrieves data from my db successfully
however there is a slight glitch.

      Lets say i retrieve 2 rows of data from my db and displays it on my
jsp page. but when i click refresh, it displays another set of the initial 2
rows, making it 4 rows altogther! and so on and so on.

      Can any1 tell me wat should i do instead? I suspect is is becuz of my
logic. you see, in my jsp page, i call a method in my java bean and wat this
method does is to create a connection to my db, retrieve the data according
to my sql AND generate a set of html codes with the data retrieved in it and
then return those html codes to my jsp page in a String format.

DArren