tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel" <maripa...@elasa.siemens.es>
Subject Apache+Tomcat for my WWW apps
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:45:49 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have just set up Tomcat to serve Apache's JSP/servlet requests, and now I
want to set up the configuration for my web applications. As long as I want
to deploy them simply copying my .WAR files into the TOMCAT_HOME/webapps
directory I'd like to know if I have to modify manually some configuration
files like apache-tomcat.conf, server.xml or maybe the Apache's httpd.conf

My config is like follows: Apache 1.3.12+Tomcat .31 (jdk 1.3) on a WinNT 4
machine. Thanks in advance, and greetings for this great mail-list

Miguel =C1ngel Ripalda Mar=EDn=20
Siemens Elasa S.A.=20
T, I + D Sistemas=20
Pol. Malpica, D-98 50016 Zaragoza, Espa=F1a
*	(34) 976 760 300 ext. 405
*	(34) 976 760 346
*	maripalda@elasa.siemens.es