tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel" <maripa...@elasa.siemens.es>
Subject RE: jdbc support..
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 07:32:57 GMT

*	(34) 976 760 346
*	maripalda@elasa.siemens.es

-----Mensaje original-----
De: $Bill Dossett [mailto:postmaster@bill.co.uk]
Enviado el: lunes 3 de julio de 2000 18:38
Para: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: jdbc support..

i,

I tried to search the archive for this question as
I'm sure it exists, but couldn't contact the server
and the faqomatic thingy isn't working...  I believe
I have to do something to add JDBC support to
my linux apache tomcat configuration, but I can't
find anything more than one line in the tomcat
userguide about it.. can someone please tell me
how this is done.  The first jsp app that I loaded
fails and I think that's why anyway... extreme newbie
to jdbc tomcat and all.
Thanks
Bill