tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rs...@vgalleries.com (Richard Sand)
Subject "Cannot find any information on property X in bean of type Y"
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:25:52 GMT
Hi sorry for the repost,

Can anyone tell me what this error message is:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find any information on property
'AllDirectoriesCheckBox' in a bean of type 'ipa.browse.DirectoryBean'

I get this message for any of my beans that I try to use through JSP's.  All
of my classes worked uner Jrun and Websphere, so its either something
misconfigured or Tomcat is expecting some sort of additional information
about the properties available in a bean.  I can find  no documentation on
the subject- can someone please help?!  Thanks!

I'm using Solaris 8 (sparc), Apache 1.3.9 and Tomcat 3.1, JDK 1.1.8

-Richard