tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "George McKInney" <geo...@tantalus.com>
Subject RE: Setup help.
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 14:10:42 GMT
The 4th error is just capitalization.

If you have setup a webapp, then (if I am reading the errors correctly)
moving Contact.class into the mybean dir under WEB-INF/classes should let
Tomcat find it.

You will need to edit server.xml to define the webapp, but web.xml probably
doesn't need anything specific in this case, though it does (I think) need
also to be in WEB-INF.

George McKinney, Developer
tantalus communications inc.
500-1122 Mainland Street