tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Craig Anderson <cr...@netstatresources.com>
Subject Tomcat+Apache, running on seperate machines.
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:14:39 GMT
Hello,

	I am looking to setup apache and tomcat to spread over three
machines. I have a machine that will run tomcat and then two machines that
will run apache and need to use tomcat. I know I could do this with JServ
but I cannot find very much documentation on tomcat. I have been searching
throught jakarta.apache.org but have not come up with anything. I was
wondering were I might find some documentation on doing this. I was also
wondering where I could find a list of packages I need to run with tomcat
3.1, what version of apache is best, which jdk, things like that.

Craig Anderson
Director of Internet Services
Netstat Resources, LLC.